This blog is proof, if proof be needed, that (good) habits are very hard to form, and very, very, easy to break. The funny thing is, it’s not as is I haven’t had things to write about. Since my last post I have:
- Run the Vancouver Marathon (again) – a spectacular blow up having gone out too fast, finishing in 3:53.
- Run the Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon (again, with a new PR – 1:43)
- Run the Ragnar Northwest Passage Relay (winning the mixed masters (old people to you) category – again)
- Run the Bellingham Marathon (for the first time!!) with my second fastest time of 3:41 – very happy with that!!!
- Suffered a post marathon injury – I’m guessing runners knee, at least that is what the symptoms pointed to.
- Got on the road to recovery – more of that to come in a future post.
So – another good solid year of running that has nearly come off the rails, and an utterly pathetic year of blogging, that is just about to get back on the rails. I’m working really hard to keep both of these activities on track, and I’d like to thank all of you out there who have encouraged me with one or both of these activities. It means a lot.
More to follow…